Sat, 02 Apr|
Burnside Lacrosse Club
Pre Season Wine Tour
Burnside Bears take on the Adelaide Hills! This year, our season opener plans to take us deep in our own backyard for wine, food and laughs. Current, new and returning members (and partners) are very welcome and encouraged to attend! Non-alcoholic packages available!
Time & Location
02 Apr 2022, 9:00 am
Burnside Lacrosse Club, Devereux Rd, Linden Park SA 5065, Australia
About the event
Burnside Bears Take on the Adelaide Hills!
To begin our season right, we are excited to offer our first socials event that is open to all Senior Club Members!
This year, we are teaming up with Adelaide Wine Tours for a personalised Mystery Wine Tour. Specifically, this is what we have organised for you all:
- Wine Tasings at two Adelaide Hills cellar doors,
- Shared lunch at a local Adelaide Hills eatery,
- Casual chill stop in the Hills with access to a brewery, winery, distillery and pub,
- Transport to and from our club rooms (Burnside Lacrosse Club).
Pre-paid tickets are essential for your attendance.
For our event, tickets will cost $120pp.
The $100 will cover you for your wine tastings at both cellar doors along with your lunch and your transportation to and from each location.
The $20 is your bond and will be refunded to you after the Wine Tour pending driver and venue reports.
When you are purchasing your ticket, please let us know of any special dietary needs so that we can organise this with our eatery for our shared lunch (This includes allergies and dietary needs like GF or vegetarian).
If you have no intention of drinking alcoholic beverages, we are happy to organise a subsidised price of $50, which covers you for lunch and transportation but please note that the $20 bond is non negotiable. (Making the total price $70).
If you wish to attend but are unable to pay for the ticket in full, please let El (Socials Coordinator) and Brenton (Treasurer) know so that we can organise a payment plan for you (please note that this would be a case by case basis).
We want you to have the BEST time and start the season off RIGHT.
How often will this group of members and players have the chance to be together?
The memories we create on this tour, let alone this year, will last a lifetime!
Terms and Conditions:
Please read the following carefully as these are the terms and conditions outlined by Adelaide Wine Tours and are non negotiable.
Verboten! Unacceptable behavior: Any time during your event
- Interfering with your driver in any way, including hair pulling, touching while driving
- Abusive, aggressive, anti social behavior of any kind including verbal to anybody including each other
- Theft, aka "souveniring" of items including drink glasses, signage, beer paddles
- Smoking or vaping
- Consumption of red wine (still or sparkling)
- Consumption of alcohol in vehicles without a liquor license
- Bringing open GLASS containers onto a bus without EXPRESS permission from us
- Removal of open containers of alcohol from a vehicle at a venue without EXPRESS permission from the venue
- Opening of doors while vehicle is in motion
- Ejecting any item whatsoever out of a vehicle
- Placing body parts outside (eg out of a window) while vehicle is in motion
- Interfering with equipment or fittings
- Not following reasonable directions of staff or driver
- Swearing, foul language or excessively loud or obnoxious behavior
- Bringing alcohol into a licensed venue - including the car park
Many wineries and eateries are family oriented. We go there all the time even though you may not. It is important to respect staff, your diver and other visitors.
Any breach of these conditions can lead to the offensive person being ejected from the vehicle and/or the whole tour being terminated immediately, wherever the bus may be, including the very first collection address! Your bond may be forfeited. You will need to arrange your own way back home at your own cost. There will be no refund.
In ADDITION to any money you have paid, you agree to pay immediately on demand the cost of any of the following caused by any member of your group, regardless how well you know them:
- Damage of any kind to vehicle or at venues
- Theft, aka "souveniring"
- Replacement items in case of breakage/damage
- Cleaning of vehicle/venue after unreasonable soiling, including excessive dirt/mud, blood, vomit, drinks or any other spillage including leaking drink containers/eskies.
These lists are not exhaustive, and additionally you may be reported to SAPOL or another authority if there is suspicion or evidence of illegal activity.
By placing a reservation with Adelaide Winery Tours, Adelaide Beer Tours, Adelaide Airport Transfers or Adelaide Partybuses we expressly agree to be bound by all of their terms and conditions.
I’m sure you agree that all of this is common sense, but it had to be said.
If you have any questions or enquiries about the terms and conditions provided or anything else in relation to our event, please get in touch with El via email: email@example.com , or mobile: 0434 325 981.
Wine Tour Package
This ticket includes: Wine tastings from two cellar doors, Transportation for the day, Set lunch, and $20 bond (refundable after event)$120.00Sale ended